THIS IS BRITAIN – National Call-Out
20th October 2017
The Great British public has been challenged by renowned British photographer, Rankin, to take ‘a snapshot of our nation’ to mark the launch of This Is Britain - a new nationwide crowd-sourced photographic book – to be published for Christmas by Photobox in aid of BBC Children in Need.
● This is Britain Shoot Weekend: October 20th / 21st / 22nd
● Public encouraged to take pictures that represent a day-in-the-life of the people and communities that make up our nation
● Pictures can be submitted in any of 14 categories – from The Waking Hour to Breakfast; Rush Hour to Time for Tea; Out with Friends to My Family & Other Animals; & So To Bed.
● The most striking 500 images will be published by Photobox in the must-have coffee table book for Christmas 2017
● Pictures to feature alongside images by some of the UK’s leading photojournalists – and introductions by leading celebrities
● All profits donated to BBC Children in Need, with target of £250,000
● ‘Do Your Photography Thing’ for BBC Children in Need!